Wedding Countdown

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Beginning

So, this is the first post of a blog about our wedding, and by "our" I mean Johnny and I.

After we are married, I want to send the link of this blog to friends, family, and loved ones so that they can see the steps we took and the decisions we made to arrive where we did so that we can all celebrate together.


If you have stumbled across this in the midst of researching elopements or plus-sized brides, let me say welcome. I am logging a lot of internet time right now with interest in those very same topics. I started this blog in an attempt to keep up with my internet findings, my dreams, and my plans, and to have a record of these days before our wedding. I will post opinions and crises as I have them and pictures or articles that I find interesting or want to look at later.

No comments:

Post a Comment